What the heck is Wings of Goose?

Saturday 26 March 2011

Continuing the green cardigan theme...

... here is Noah's gorgeous little cardigan which I finished the other week. Its Baby Sophisticate by Linden Down, which is a free pattern on Ravelry.



I used Debbie Bliss EcoCotton Aran, which had a slightly smaller gauge than the recommended yarn, so I just added extra stitches when I cast on to make a total of 40 stitches, which added one stitch to both fronts and sleeves, and two stitches to the back section. I had the buttos in my small stash, which I definitely want to build up. Its great not having to go shopping for buttons once you've finished a project.

Here are some photos of Noah wearing the cardi. I think he looks delicious!





Above; with my sister

Noah and me.

1 comment:

  1. oh! He's getting so big- the sweater is darling, but nearly as cute as the model.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little message. I would be really excited to have any feedback.