What the heck is Wings of Goose?

Wednesday 2 December 2009

A bird and a flower

Well I managed to make a little gift for my sister in the end. Its a little bird which can be a brooch or can be attached to a bag or anywhere really. Its not particularly amazing but I don't make stuff like this usually and learned a lot even from this little project.




It is different on each side but on the red side the wing fabric started to split from where I had sewed it to the body. Next time I'll use some interfacing. Also I don't think the place I chose to leave a hole for stuffing was the best. It needs to be much more discreet. I also need to practice sewing non-straight lines on the sewing machine!


Because I had my fabrics out, I started playing around and made this little corsage to go on a green coat I have. Its ultra simple but quite sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little message. I would be really excited to have any feedback.